- Title: Impasto (2011)
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sand Harbor, Lake Tahoe
- Nearest Town: Incline Village
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: At high elevations, the last light of the day travels a much longer distance, loses much of its blue colors and paints anything in its path in vivid red. One winter day at Bonsai Rock, Lake Tahoe,a storm had rolled in and left an assortment of clouds by the end of the day. The dazzling display of the colors nature painted transformed the lake view into a peice of impressionism painting.
- Gear: Pentax 645d + A 645 35mm f/3.5 + Markins Q10 + Gitzo 3541LS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 411 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!