Muir Woods Magic
- Title: Muir Woods Magic
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Francisco
- Nearest Town: Sausalito
- Brief Directions: After crossing the Golden Gate Bridge going north exit onto Highway 1 then turn north onto Panoramic Highway. Turn left on Muir Woods Road and follow the signs to the parking area.
- GPS Longitude: 122.574484
- GPS Latitude: 37.893584
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The coast redwoods in Muir Woods National Monument are so massive it is difficult to capture that size in an image that will do them justice. On this morning the fog and cloud cover gave the old growth forest a moody, almost mystical feel. The tree in the foreground of this image was about eight feet across.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Tokina 12-24mm, RRS tripod & ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 124 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!