- Title: Kelp Forest
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: lovers point
- Nearest Town: pacific grove
- Notes: Spring is one of my favorite times to dive in California. While upwelling is occurring, most of the plankton blooms have yet to start so the visibility under water can be quite good, but there is a greater abundance of things than in winter. By mid Spring the kelp canopies can get quite dense, making it harder move around without getting tangled in the kelp
- Description: A single strand of kelp growing under the kelp canopy off of Lovers Point in Monterey Bay, Ca.
- Gear: Canon 7d, sigma 10-20 mm, inon strobes (x2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 137 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!