Arapaho Glacier Trail, Indian Peaks Wilderness Co
- Title: Arapaho Glacier Trail, Indian Peaks Wilderness Co
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: highway 72
- Nearest Town: nederland CO
- Brief Directions: 20 miles up highway 119 from boulder CO to the town of nederland and the arapaho pass trailhead
- Notes: be prepared for afternoon thunderstorms at hight elevations, they can come quickly! the many hanging lakes along the trail make for great reflection photographs especially on a still day, try to catch sunrise for safety as well as the light on the surrounding peaks!
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Rain gear, sturdy shoes
This Photo Has Been Viewed 567 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!