- Title: San Juan River Colors
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Juan Mountains
- Nearest Town: Telluride
- Brief Directions: Get yourself to Telluride, CO; walk from the center of town towards the Town Campground, and aim your camera down into the river with a polarizer for best results..
- Notes: A rare daylight shot of blurred water that surprised me at how well it turned out. These colors are for real! A polarizer filter was essential for this shot to have worked this well with such deep saturation of color.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A daylight shot of blurred San Juan River water.
- Gear: Canon 10D, Canon 28-300mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 839 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!