In Glenwood Canyon
- Title: In Glenwood Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grizzly Creek Rest Stop, US 70
- Nearest Town: Glenwood Springs, CO
- Brief Directions: Take US 70 west from Denver (or east from Grand Junction) to the Grizzly Creek rest stop (about 2-3 miles east of exit 116). Park and walk down to the river.
- Notes: Finding the ideal spot to capture the scene may take a bit of time.
- GPS Longitude: -107.939885
- GPS Latitude: 39.560342
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: US 70 between Denver and Grand Junction is one of the most scenic and beautiful routes in the US. The stop at the Grizzly Creek presents a wonderful view of the canyon with steep cliffs on either bank (including a rail line on the south bank) and with plentiful vegetation lining each shore.
- Gear: Nikon D80, DX Nikon 18-200mm, f3.5-5.6
This Photo Has Been Viewed 157 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!