Rock Wall Of Color
- Title: Rock Wall Of Color
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Garden of the Gods, City Park
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: From I25 in Colorado Springs take Garden of the Gods Road 2.5 miles to North 30th Street. Turn left on North 30th Street and travel 1.5 miles to the entrance to the park.
- Notes: The best light for the park is at sunrise and sunset. Winter snows on the spires also provide great landscape opportunities too.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This image was taken in the Garden of the Gods, City Park, Colorado Springs. The Garden of the Gods is a wonderland of red rock spires located at the foot of Pikes Peak. In the morning and evening with direct sun light the spires of red rock come alive in beautiful color, shapes and forms. A perfect location for landscapes and photo studies of rock forms!!
- Gear: Tripod, Tele-zoom and Wide-zoom lens and Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1005 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!