- Title: Close
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Estes Park
- Brief Directions: From Loveland, CO, travel 34miles west on State Rt. 34 to Rocky Mt. N.P..
- Notes: Be sure to follow Park rules with regards to wildlife and where to park your car when viewing animals (DON'T STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF PARK ROADS).
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Throughout RMNP you can find Big Horn Sheep close to the park roads. The Sheep are very active during the Autumn. It is a great time to capture great poses, expressions and colorful backgrounds.
- Gear: Tripod, Tele-Zoom & Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 745 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!