Colorado National Monument
R. Douglas Andrews
- Title: Colorado National Monument
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Interstate I-70
- Nearest Town: Grand Junction, CO
- Brief Directions: From Grand Junction, proceed south on Monument Road to the Monument entrance. From Fruita, proceed south on Highway 340/Redlands Road to the Monument entrance.
- Notes: Colorado National Monument overlooks the Grand Valley, part of the Colorado Western Slope. Can be visited year round, but summer is best. Unlike the national parks of southern Utah, this national monument doesn't have the crowds.
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Wideangle to short telephoto lenses
This Photo Has Been Viewed 340 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!