Sunset After The Storm
- Title: Sunset After The Storm
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Garden of the Gods
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: From I-25 go west on Garden of the Gods Road until it ends at 30th Street. From there go south for 1.5 miles to the entrance of Garden of the Gods City Park.
- Notes: Shutter Priority, 1/40 sec at F5.6 and ISO 100 with a Focal Length of 90 (135 equilivant) mm.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The rock formations in Garden of the Gods are always photogenic. On this July evening a thunderstorm had just passed and the sun had dipped beneath the Front Range allowing for a nice post-sunset image.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera; Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens; Post Processing in Adobe Photoshop CS5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 137 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!