Serenity Within The Sangres
- Title: Serenity Within The Sangres
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: South Colony Lakes
- Nearest Town: Westcliffe
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Whether it was the unusual doses of lactic acid from summiting another fourteener or the terrible combination of our camp dinner, Quinoa, tuna and dehydrated veggie soup mix. The amazing serenity of sunset within the beautiful mountains of the Sangres could calm even Hannibal Lecter himself.
Being blessed with views of nature such as this is why I fell in love with nature photography. So I can share these moments with all of you. And to motivate you to get out there and experience it for yourself first hand.
Because even if you get out for only a half an hour and hike just a half mile, you're still lapping those people on the couch.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, 24-105 f/4, Gitzo GT2530 6x Carbon Fiber Tripod, Really Right Stuff BH-30 Ballhead, Lee Grad ND filters
This Photo Has Been Viewed 838 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!