Exposing For The Light
- Title: Exposing For The Light
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Crestone Needle
- Nearest Town: Westcliffe
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: With joints screaming and legs aching from a long hike up another fourteener, I began to make my way towards the Upper South Colony Lake. Gorgeous low hanging clouds accompanied by a setting sun began to set the mood for some potential shots.
I decided to start the shin dig by focusing on the tail waters spilling out from the lake. With sun kissed peaks supplying a backdrop, I would have had to of been crazy not to focus on the beautiful flowers within the small stream.
What an amazing place this was and I cannot wait to return for a strict photo trip.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, 24-105 f/4, Gitzo GT2530 6x Carbon Fiber Tripod, Really Right Stuff BH-30 Ballhead, Lee Grad ND filters
This Photo Has Been Viewed 726 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!