- Title: An American Autumn
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pike National Forest
- Nearest Town: Cripple Creek
- Brief Directions: The Gold Camp Road is a dirt road that runs between Colorado Springs and Cripple Creek, Colorado. During the gold rush days it was a railroad bed.
- Notes: F5.6, ISO 125, 1/320 sec., Focal Length 105 (157 equivalent) mm.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: On a late September morning in 2010 I spotted this American flag flying above some of the changing aspen trees along the Gold Camp Road. There was very little wind but I waited until there was enough of a breeze to at least partly unfurl Old Glory.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 3.5-6.3 18-200 Zoom Lens, Tristar Circular Polarizing Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 101 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!