- Title: Aspens In Autumn
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ohio Pass
- Nearest Town: Crested Butte
- Brief Directions: Go west from Crested Butte to the top of Kebler Pass where it intersects Ohio Pass and turn south.
- Notes: F13, 1/200 sec, ISO 200, Focal Length 45 (67 equivalent) mm.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Gunnison National Forest, near Crested Butte, Colorado, offers superb areas to view the annual changing of the aspens. This strand of trees was spotted by my wife as we drove over Ohio Pass. The sunlight filtering through the golden aspen leaves cast a beautiful warming tone to the trunks which begged to be photographed. So I did.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT F3.5-6.3 18-200 Zoom Lens, Tristar Circular Polarizing Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 113 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!