Wild About Wildflowers In Crested Butte, Co
James H Egbert
- Title: Wild About Wildflowers In Crested Butte, Co
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hwy 135
- Nearest Town: Crested Butte
- Brief Directions: It has been long known that Crested Butte is the Wildflower Capital of Colorado. People from around the world gather yearly to celebrate the Crested Butte Wildflower Festival by attending workshops and photo safaris throughout the vast wilderness surrounding the quaint little mountain town also know for it's great skiing in the winter.
- Notes: Walk or hike with us under bluest Colorado skies through mountain meadows, national forests or the narrow alleys of the old historic district in Crested Butte to view an abundant natural display of pastoral wildflowers.
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Camera, Water, Tripod, Macro Lenses and Time
This Photo Has Been Viewed 745 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!