Sprague Lake Before Sunrise
- Title: Sprague Lake Before Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Estes Park
- Brief Directions: In Rocky Mountain National Park, enter on Hwy 36. Just past the Beaver Meadows station, turn left on to Bear Lake Road. Look for the Sprague Lake sign. Cross the small bridge at the end of the parking lot and follow the trail that goes around the lake. Either way, left or right meets on the other side.
- Notes: Sprague Lake a few minutes before sunrise, looking east. My friends rushed ahead to get pictures of the continental divide catching the sun, but I saw this.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Sprague Lake, looking East, a few minutes before sunrise.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Sigma 17-50, shot at f11
This Photo Has Been Viewed 86 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!