Black Canyon National Park - The Painted Wall
- Title: Black Canyon National Park - The Painted Wall
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bostwick Park
- Nearest Town: Montrose, Colorado
- Brief Directions: East of Montrose, Colorado
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is a sunset image of the Black Canyon. I have spent a good deal of time at this location and it is very difficult to capture because of the extreme depth of the canyon.
I was lucky to be here at a great time this time.
- Gear: Canon 5D MarkII, Canon 24-105mm L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 221 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!