Trail To The Wilderness
- Title: Trail To The Wilderness
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Estes Park, CO
- Brief Directions: From Estes Park head into RMNP from hwy 36 and take Bear Lake Rd to the Storm Pass trailhead.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I nearly missed this amazing vista... on my way back from Bear Lake, if it had it not been for several other photographers stopped I would have never looked back.
A new snow left stormy clouds and fog swirling around Halletts Peak, while Fall colors light up the mountain sides... with the trail I think this just sums up RMNP perfectly, a hikers paradise with plenty of space to be lost in, and never ending rocky vistas.
- Gear: Canon 60D, EF 18-55mm IS Lens, CPL Filter, Targus Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 335 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!