- Title: Alpine Bouquet
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Trail Ridge Road, Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Estes Park, Colorado
- Brief Directions: Take US Highway 36 West out of Estes Park, Co towards Grand Lake, Colorado.
- Notes: The first snowfall of the season made this morning magical to be on Trail Ridge Road @ sunrise.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Trail ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park is one of the most spectacular high drives in North America. It reaches and elevation over 12,000 feet and allows one to enjoy the delicate plant life of an Alpine Tundra Ecosystem. This photo was taken shortly after sunrise in mid September after the first measurable snow fall of the season.
- Gear: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT; L - 18.0 - 270. 0 mm ; A tripod was used for this photo.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 149 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!