Durango-silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
- Title: Durango-silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Juan Mountains
- Nearest Town: Durango
- Notes: Taken from moving, jostling train.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Riding the Durango-Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad built in the 1800's. Engines are like original engines and run on coal. Follows the Animas River through the mountains.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 491 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!