Lost Horse Mill At Crystal, Co
Donald G. Temple
- Title: Lost Horse Mill At Crystal, Co
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Colorado 3 or 317
- Nearest Town: Marble, CO
- Brief Directions: Take Colorado 3 out of Marble, CO or take Colorado 317 out of Crested Butte, CO.
- Notes: Is this the most photographed spot in Colorado? According to those in the know it is. Most often called the Crystal Mill, it's real name is the Lost Horse Mill at Crystal, CO an old ghost town near Marble, CO.
It was a clear, chilly, breezy morning when this photo was taken using a Nikon 8008 with 28-70mm Tokina ATX at 70mm on a Bogen 3021 tripod and using Kodachrome 64.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: 4-wheel drive to drive all the way to Crystal town
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1043 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!