Hanging Lake In Winter
- Title: Hanging Lake In Winter
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glenwood Springs Canyon
- Nearest Town: Glenwood Springs
- Brief Directions: I-70 West-East through Glenwood Canyon to Hanging
lake exit. Park vehicle, follow trail signs.
Can be difficult in winter.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Typical winter beauty of small intimate fall and lake. Short, strenuous hike to lake made much more
difficult by hard packed snow and ice.
- Gear: KONICA-MINOLTA Z5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 440 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!