Snowfall On Nymph Lake
- Title: Snowfall On Nymph Lake
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Estes Park
- Notes: F6.3, 1/50 sec., ISO 100, Focal Length 50(75 equivalent)mm.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Winter comes early to Rocky Mountain National Park. A short hike from Bear Lake to Nymph Lake greeted myself and some family members with a wet snowfall in Late September, 2009. The gray day did, however, offer a few interesting photo opportunities.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Tristar Circular Polarizing Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 124 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!