Rocky Mountain Sprague Lake Reflection
- Title: Rocky Mountain Sprague Lake Reflection
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Estes Park, CO
- Brief Directions: From Denver, I-25N, CO-66West
- Notes: Head high up the mountain when you want snow. Down in Denver, it was still a bit warm like in the 50Fs in April. But up in Bear Lake and Sprague Lake area, there was still a lot of snow.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A fresh coat of snow dusted the forest sugary white. The mist of the snow receded a bit to show a nice reflection of the grove of trees that juts out to the Sprague Lake.
- Gear: Canon 20D
This Photo Has Been Viewed 93 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!