Crossing The Stream
- Title: Crossing The Stream
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Fountain Wildlife
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: Coyote crossing nearly frozen creek.
- Notes: Nikon D300
18mm- 200mm Lens
Shot at 200mm at F10
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: During the winter months there are several hundred geese and ducks staying around Colorado Springs. We had very little snow, but nice cold nights. I went for a walk trying to find a nice shot of the geese, and unexpectedly pushed a coyote out of his afternoon napping area. I followed him for some time, then he stopped to test the ice before crossing this small creek. When he looked back I had the image I wanted.
- Gear: Nikon D300, 200mm Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 87 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!