- Title: Paradise Ridge
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Near the end of Washington Gulch Road north of Crested Butte
- Nearest Town: Crested Butte
- Brief Directions: Take Gothic Road north out of Crested Butte to the Crested Butte Ski Area. Turn left (northwest) onto Washington Gulch Road and follow it about 12 miles to Paradise Ridge. The area is well marked by signs.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is a seven panel panoramic image stitched by Photoshop Elements 6.0. Less than an hour before this was shot, a summer squall passed through with 40+ mph winds, rain, and hail. It was completely tranquil when I shot the photos for this image.
- Gear: Nikon D200, f2.8 17-55 lens, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 440 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!