- Title: Forgotten Country
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pawnee Buttes
- Nearest Town: Stoneham
- Brief Directions: east and north or greeley colorado
- Notes: no notes
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Out in the middle of Weld county Colorado there are dirt roads leading to nowhere. It was like stepping back in time, old stoves thrown about the place, 1920's cars with small trees growing out of them, and tattered old boots half sunken in the dirt. Sunset comes and I wanted to capture the damage and the beauty...
- Gear: Canon eos 550 t2i, sigma 8-16mm lens, vanguard tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 113 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!