- Title: Body Light
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Sand Dunes National park
- Nearest Town: Alamosa
- Brief Directions: Great Sand Dunes National park
- Notes: This was a tough place to shoot. I sat there and saw this line I wanted to shoot for about 3 hours waiting for the sunset and the right light. The winds were about 40 MPH constantly and was very hard to work with my gear. My goal was to make the dunes look like curve on a body.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Sand dunes at sunset.
- Gear: D700, 24-70 2.8 Polarizer Oben tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 332 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!