Aspens And Mist
- Title: Aspens And Mist
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mueller State Park
- Nearest Town: Cripple Creek
- Brief Directions: From Colorado Springs take highway 24 west to Divide and take a left on highway 67 towards Cripple Creek. Mueller State Park is about 8-10 miles and on the right.
- Notes: Colorado weather in the fall is usually beautiful, but you must be prepared for all types of weather including rain and snow. Dress in layers and bring good hiking boots. Mueller State Park is home to abundant wildlife including deer, elk, bear, big horn sheep and the occasional mountain lion so make sure you bring your telephoto lens beside your usual landscape equipment.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I almost did not go out on this day as the weather was pretty dismal. When I got to the park, the rain subsided and it began misting and a fog rolled in. This photo was taken in mid September just as the aspens were beginning to turn.
- Gear: Nikon F100, Nikkor 70-210mm, Gitzo tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 985 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!