- Title: Sneffels Morning
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Telluride area
- Nearest Town: Ridgway
- Brief Directions: From Grand Junction go south on highway 50 to Montrose. Take highway 550 south to Ridgway and turn right on highway 62. There are several county roads to the left that lead to numerous overlooks and spectacular scenery.
- Notes: I usually stay in Ouray which has a variety of lodging and a KOA campground. Make sure to dress in layers for you can run into anything from sunshine and the 70's to snow and the 30's.
My favorite part of Colorado by far.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Sneffels range had had a good snowfall, but the aspens were just beginning to turn on this late September morning.
- Gear: Nikon D70, Nikkor 70-210mm, Gitzo tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 629 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!