Paint Mines Interpretive Park
- Title: Paint Mines Interpretive Park
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hwy 24
- Nearest Town: Calhan
- Brief Directions: Take Hwy 24 East from Colorado Springs to Calhan turn South on Yoder Road/Calhan Hwy,turn East on Paint Mines Road and look for the parking area
- Notes: A very interestingplace to hike and this park is listed as an Archaeological District in the National Register of Historic Places
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Water,Camera, sturdy shoes,sunscreen
This Photo Has Been Viewed 781 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!