Summer Solstice At Sunset View
- Title: Summer Solstice At Sunset View
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southwest Colorado
- Nearest Town: Montrose
- Brief Directions: From Grand Junction, Colorado head South to Montrose 60 miles. Stay on Highway 50 where it turns East in the middle of town. Go 10 miles to the signage which you will turn left and head North to the Black Canyon. Sunset View is 10 miles or so inside the park.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Sunset Viewpoint at the Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Colorado. It is near the top of the South Rim. The light changes dramatically during the day and the time of year. Black Canyon is over 2 Billion years in the making by the Gunnison River carving the canyon from solid rock.
- Gear: Nikon D3, 50mm f 1.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 977 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!