- Title: Sloan Lake
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: American Basin
- Nearest Town: Lake City
- Brief Directions: Off Cinnamon Pass which I access from Lake City.
- Notes: A strenuous but rewarding hike in high altitude tundra.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: One of the most spectacular places I have seen. A great hike to this lake or even beyond to summit a 14er if you are up for it.
I made this photo by stitching six vertically oriented shots together. The lake glows green from mineral content when the light hits it.
- Gear: Pentax K-5, Pentax DA 15mm f/4 Limited
This Photo Has Been Viewed 275 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!