Spring Mountain Bluebird
- Title: Spring Mountain Bluebird
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Estes Park
- Brief Directions: Along Fall River Road near the Endo Valley Picnic Area in Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Early this spring there were many Mountain Bluebirds in Rocky Mountain National Park. This is one I shot along Fall River Road. We had a late storm with severe conditions - low temperatures and snow - after I took this shot. There were a lot fewer bluebirds after the storm and I was very happy to have seen the large populations when I did.
- Gear: EOS 5D III, EF 100-400L, handheld
This Photo Has Been Viewed 171 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!