- Title: Last Round-Up
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Breckenridge
- Brief Directions: South from Breckenridge on Colorado highway 9, this corral is off the right side of the road about 2 miles before the summit of Hoosier Pass.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Just off Colorado highway 9 between Breckenridge and Hoosier Pass this old livestock corral and chute is in the headwaters of the Blue River. A dusting of early season snow covers Quandary Peak at 14, 271 feet the highest in the Ten Mile Range. Many homes have been built in the area since the corral saw its last round-up and it waits its inevitable future. It is also a great image in winter.
- Gear: Nikon D 80 Nikkor, 16-85 VR lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 192 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!