Wood Ducks In Autumn
- Title: Wood Ducks In Autumn
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Littleton
- Brief Directions: From Denver, take 1-25 south to Santa Fe Blvd. Take Santa Fe south to Littleton Blvd. Take a right on S. Bemis Street. Turn left on W. Shepperd Ave. Sterne Park is the location
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Autumn is one of the best time to photograph wood ducks. The colors of the changing leaves reflected in the water, along with the color of the ducks, combine to make some images that really pop. To maximize the color, shoot early in the morning or evening.
- Gear: Canon 1D Mark3 500mm f/4L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 520 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!