Colorado Trail Tranquility
- Title: Colorado Trail Tranquility
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kenosha Pass
- Nearest Town: Jefferson, CO
- Brief Directions: Located just east of Mwy 285 at the crest of Kenosha Pass southwest of Denver about an hour.
- Notes: Parking, restroom facilities and camping is available here as well as many trails and areas to view the valleys and mountains in Colorado.
- GPS Longitude: 39
- GPS Latitude: -105
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Quaking Aspen line the Colorado Trail in this photo taken on a warm sunny day in late September. The trail runs from Canada to Mexico but while in Colorado it carrys this name.
- Gear: Minolta Maxumm 800si
This Photo Has Been Viewed 106 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!