Great Sand Dunes National Park And Preserve
- Title: Great Sand Dunes National Park And Preserve
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: US HWY 160, CO 150
- Nearest Town: Alamosa
- Brief Directions: From Denver take Interstate 25 south to Walsenburg then take US Highway 160 east to Colorado State Highway 150 and then go north about 20 miles to the park.
- Notes: Sand from the San Louis Valley between the Sangre de Cristo and San Juan mountain ranges collects in this special place
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Wide to telephoto lenses, something to protect gear from blowing
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1418 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!