- Title: An Alpine Oasis
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Loveland Pass
- Nearest Town: Keystone
- Brief Directions: West of Continental Divide near Loveland Pass.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A bit of a tricky exposure with film. Exposed for highlights, then brought back color and detail in the darker trees and rock outcropping. Because of the instability of the snow this is a crop for composition.
- Gear: Pentax 67ii, 135mm short telephoto, Gitzo tripod with Bogen head; Fuji Provia 100 f
This Photo Has Been Viewed 151 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!