Masculine And Feminine
- Title: Masculine And Feminine
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Denver
- Nearest Town: Commerce City
- Brief Directions: From Denver, take I-70 east to the Northfield/Quebec exit. Follow Quebec St. north to Prairie Parkway and turn right. Follow the signs for the refuge.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge, located in Commerce City, Colo., is the largest urban refuge in the National Wildlife System in the U.S. Nowhere else can you get the vastness of open prairie with views of the Front Range and the Denver skyline. And the refuge is loaded with a wide variety of wildlife to boot. It is one of the few places in Colorado where you can see white-tailed and mule deer. During the summer, when the sunflowers and other wildflowers are in full bloom, deer will wonder through the meadows munching on the tasty flowers.
- Gear: Nikon D3s, Nikkor 500mm lens, bean bag
This Photo Has Been Viewed 98 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!