- Title: Reflections Of Fall
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Aspen, Colorado
- Nearest Town: Aspen, Colorado
- Brief Directions: This road is used by
bicyclists, skaters and hikers- please be careful!
Drive west from town to the Roundabout. Turn right onto Maroon Creek Road. The road
ends at Maroon Lake, approximately 11 miles from Highway 82, with the Maroon Bells in the
background. This is a great place for a picnic or short day hike.
INDEPENDENCE & INDEPENDENCE PASS: The ghost town of Independence is located
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Fall colors arrive at Maroon Bells one of the most scenic and beautiful places in this country
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1602 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!