- Title: Shrine Ridge
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: I-70
- Nearest Town: Copper Mountain
- Brief Directions: Take off of I-70 on Vail Pass to Shrine Pass. It's no more than two miles to parking. A marked trail takes you to the ridge.
- Notes: The hike is moderately easy , good for anyone. However there is no camping ,so it's day use , but it is beautiful. Enjoy the place .
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Take rainwear with you.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 480 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!