Bighorn Sheep Of The Big Thompson River Canyon
Stephen A. Hall
- Title: Bighorn Sheep Of The Big Thompson River Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: US Highway 34
- Nearest Town: Loveland and Estes Park
- Brief Directions: Take US Highway 34 west out of Loveland to Estes Park, Co.. Bighorn sheep can be seen almost anywhere along US Highway 34 in the Big Thompson river canyon.
- Notes: Best to have a friend drive so you can concentrate on spotting the bighorn sheep. They can be hard to spot among the rocks and cliffs of the Big Thompson river canyon.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Long lens, window mount or tripod.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1056 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!