- Title: Wilson Peak
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Highway 145
- Nearest Town: Telluride
- Brief Directions: You can see the Wilson range from the two main roads in and out of Telluride, but some of the best views are from Last Dollar Road, accessible from the Airport road, just west of town.
- Notes: one of the most ridiculously "perfect" mountain ranges I've seen, topped with a nicely symmetrical pyramid cap
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Fun to shoot with all different lenses, polarizer is helpful
This Photo Has Been Viewed 515 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!