Pikes Peak As Seen From Garden Of The Gods
- Title: Pikes Peak As Seen From Garden Of The Gods
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Brief Directions: Just follow the signs on I25 to Garden of the Gods Road, proceed west to 30th Street, and then south to the entrance to the Garden of the Gods.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Garden of the Gods is probably the best location from which to photograph "America's Mountain", Pikes Peak. In the winter there are fewer tourists and, with the snow and Colorado's blue sky, the red rock formations present a nice contrast to the peak in the distance.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, SONY DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Tristar Circular Polarizer, STX-MP1 Monopod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 355 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!