- Title: Perfect Camouflage
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Estes Park, Colorado
- Brief Directions: Estes Park is the eastern entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. Follow the directions to the Bear Lake parking lot (in summer, due to crowds, busses will take you there) and from there it is an easy hike to the next lake up the trail, Nymph Lake. There are fewer tourists in the fall and winter so access is much easier.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: In September, 2009 while hiking the trail from Bear Lake to Nymph Lake I (barely) spotted this young buck who quickly tried to hide himself among the forest foliage.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Tristar Circular Polarizing Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 264 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!