- Title: Wild Blue Flax
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pikes Peak
- Nearest Town: Cascade, Colorado
- Brief Directions: From Colorado Springs head west on Route 24 to Cascade, Colorado where the Pikes Peak Toll Road can be accessed.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: One of many Colorado wildflowers, the Wild Blue Flax can be found in the Pikes Peak region. I photographed this one just off the Pikes Peak Toll Road on an early September morning in 2009.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 475 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!