Lone Eagle, Indian Peaks Wilderness
- Title: Lone Eagle, Indian Peaks Wilderness
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Indian Peaks Highway
- Nearest Town: Ward
- Brief Directions: Hike about 10 miles over Pawnee Pass to Crater Lake.
- Notes: Lone Eagle Cirque is a north facing amphitheater and it is wet so be ready for the weather and mosquitoes.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Be ready for mountain weather
This Photo Has Been Viewed 470 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!