Balanced Rock, Garden Of The Gods Park
- Title: Balanced Rock, Garden Of The Gods Park
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: 30th Street
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: The Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center is located at 1805 N. 35th Street. From I-25, take Exit #146, then drive west for 2.5 miles. After turning left on 30th Street, the center will be on the left after just about a mile.
- Notes: Arrive before sunrise to catch the first light of the morning on the red rocks of the park. After exploring the trails around the red stone towers, continue to the Balanced Rock portion of the park. Try to get a unique perspective on the rock using surrounding objects to your advantage.
- Best Season: Winter
- Gear: Wide-Zoom and Tele-Zoom lenses
This Photo Has Been Viewed 280 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!