- Title: Crossing The Trestle
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Georgetown Loop Railroad
- Nearest Town: Georgetown, Colorado
- Brief Directions: The Steam Locomotive crossing the trestle along the Georgetown Loop Railroad in Colorado.
- GPS Longitude: -105.715529323
- GPS Latitude: 39.697681634
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Taken late September along the Georgetown Loop Railroad. This trestle is about midway through the journey at the Mine Tour stop. Fall Aspen Colors can be seen on the mountains behind the engine. The Georgetown Loop Railroad runs from Silver Plume to Georgetown and back again. It follows the same route as the trains did back in the Silver and Gold Rush times in Colorado.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikkor 24-120 VR
This Photo Has Been Viewed 306 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!